Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Distinguished Contribution to the African Oil Industry Award
Samuel Dossou-Aworet, the Chairman ND Western Limited as well as Chairman and CEO of the PETROLIN Group of companies was presented on November 6th, 2014 with the "Distinguished Contribution to the African Oil Industry Award"...
ND Western Limited ("ND Western") is an independent Nigerian oil and gas exploration and production company made up of a consortium of four companies: Niger Delta Petroleum Resources Limited (NDPR), Petrolin Trading Limited (PETROLIN), FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development OML 34 Limited and Walter-Smith Exploration and Production Limited.

ND Western was incorporated on 20th April, 2011 as a Special Purpose Vehicle to acquire the jointly held 45% participating interest of The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria, Total E&P Nigeria Limited and Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited in Oil Mining Lease (OML) 34. Contracts for the transfer of the assets were exchanged on 17th June 2011, at a historic signing ceremony of the Sale and Purchase Agreement with the NNPC/ Shell/ Total/Agip JV and the transaction completed on 1st September 2012.

ND Western is now the holder of a 45% Participating Interest in OML 34, in an unincorporated JV with Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC) that holds the remaining 55% interest previously held by its parent entity, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. NPDC is the operator of the Asset.

Read More

OML 34 is located in the Western Niger Delta and covers an area of some 950 square kilometers. The producing fields are Utorogu, Ughelli East, and Ughelli West, with total flowstation capacity of 90 Mbpd.
We have the right people with the right skills in the right roles, and we employ a variety of strategies to motivate and retain our workforce and our position as an employer of choice.